Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Head = Complete

Finished the head last night 9/18/2006That's me in the pic too, just to give a size comparison... and i have a rather bulbous head... i'm not angry, i was but a slew of faces we both posed for...

now all i have to do is the body and costume... even though you really won't see the body, it is going to be a black fleeced foam tube... still trying to figure out what to do with the hand(s)... My attention to detail might get the best of me here... but this is how i'm doing it...

i'm going to do my first test video with this guy also... hopefully soon... i'll set up a youtube account or something... or i might put it up on myspace... not sure yet...

1 comment:

Easy Zee said...

Very cool! Are the black eyes, nose and teeth lines sewn on? Or is it painted or dyed black? Looks great! I can’t wait to see the finished product.